Linggo, Hunyo 19, 2011

OMG! It's Jaden :)

The best movie should I say? OMG! "THE KARATE KID" is indeed a great movie. No wonder why on the times it was showing on cinemas, it was a big hit for the people all over the world! Too bad I wasn't able to watch it on cinema but at least I still watched it on Star Movies. The story was great and the characters, Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith, plus the singer who sang the soundtrack Justin Bieber!! Now I know why the soundtrack was titled "Never Say Never", it is because Drei (Jaden Smith) never quited in training, well in the first place the moves taught to him by Han (Jackie Chan) were repeating and because he didn't quit after a few weeks, he was trained with the proper skills and became a great KARATE KID. Oh yeah! Great casting and the story was very cool including the kicks and moves of Jaden. You wouldn't believe he can do that, even the other karate kids were great. How I wish I could do that but it's very impossible. The movie was worth watching and I promise to watch it again and again. ;)) 
This picture was taken on one of China's amazing tourist attractions and is been a great part of their history, The Great Wall of China were they are training before the competition. (One of my dream os to step and walk on this amazing place.)



A great fighter and a great singer in one! That's my Jaden Smith <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento