Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2011

AUTOBOTS: Roll out!

My favorite, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. They're just too awesome to be parked in the garage. I want them! I honestly do want to have an autobot of my own after watching this movie 3 years ago and it made me cry because it's too cool! Luckily, it did have it's sequel - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - which is expected to be also great just like the first one. The story is very interesting for me, a movie fan, and I love this types of movies: action, thrill and fictional. I'm watching out for Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Hopefully I can watch it sooner which will be showing this June 29. I wish my mom and dad would be available for the weekend so we can watch and also have this as our bonding. Here are some snap shots: 

         

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento