Huwebes, Hunyo 30, 2011

MY HEART WILL GO ON

JACK AND ROSE, a very popular couple in the movie industry and in real life. I just watched this movie a week ago and the song always makes me cry and watching this video made me crying again and again and again as if I was the one involved in the scene.


The movie really makes everyone emotional, no wonder why until now the movie is continue being watched and played by many people who loved the real-story and count me in, I want a copy of the movie, an original one.

LOVE is really a painful feeling, according to many people who had been through many experiences with it but if there is TRUE LOVE it wouldn't be that painful at all as long as you know how to handle the situation and be loyal to your partner.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento