Linggo, Hulyo 10, 2011

TOY STORY 3

     The toys we have represent how we enjoyed our childhood. I myself got a huge collection of toys but among all, I only have few dolls. Girls play on dolls but I am different. I play on batman and superman and toys from Jollibee kiddie meal. Most of these toys are still existing until now. I consider them valuable because everytime I see them and play with them memories would flashback from my childhood.

      With the movie Toy Story 3, the toys of Andy were all left and only Woody was off with him for college. The toys thought there were to be thrown on the garbage but Andy's intention was for them to be placed in the attic. It was Andy's mom who threw them away. They ended up at Sunny Side Preschool where there lives became miserable and they wanted to escape. The other toys there also have sad stories why they ended up being donated. Luckily, they were back at Andy's house before he left for college and they left a message on top of the box where they contain saying they prefer to be given to someone who would take good care of them rather that living at the attic. 

        

The moral lesson of this movie is that never to leave what you had before because you may not be what you are now without them. The toys became part of your childhood, don't easily throw them to trash because you don't know you may hurt them. They may be non-living but their value is priceless.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento