Sabado, Hulyo 23, 2011

HIGH SCHOOL is COOL :)

      The best years in anyone's life are the 4 years in High School. It's always been great because on those times we experience gratitude and success, failures, intimate feelings with others and most especially we meet our real friends that until college we still have them. Relating to the movie High School Musical, it's always been a reflection of who and what we are and what we become. 

       High School Musical 2 is the best among the 3 series. It shows how they worked hard to earn for college and it also turned out to be their vacation but "Everything Changes" and so do people. Their relationship as a team suddenly changed, they had this cold war in them but everything went great in the end. As true friends are, they can't stand being angry with each other.

         Everything about this movie is really great, the songs, the scene, the color, the dance moves and most especially the casts, Troy and Gabriella. They have this chemistry in them that always makes me fall in love again and again everytime I watch this movie. The song "You are the Music in me" also makes me teary everytime I hear it, on radio, online, or even on my phone. I don't know why, maybe it's the song or the memories that keeps flashing back when the song is played. Also with the statement "We're all in this together" which was what we always keep in mind together with my batchmates on time we are facing challenges, when we almost cannot march on to graduate because of the many negative things we do that destroys the good image of our school.

         Well, this movie really represents how I enjoyed my high school life and I won't forget everything I've been through this years, the good and the bad. =)
             

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento